Das Georg Soros System: Ex-KGB-Agent klärt auf über Subversion
Unverändert arbeitet ja die Deutsche Entwicklungshilfe mit der DAAD (DAAD Abkommen), mit der „Open Society“ mit der Mafia geführten Georg Soros Organisation zusammen.
Wie die “Open Society” arbeitet und tief über die Georg Soros Kontakte auch tradionell im Drogen- und Waffenhandel drinnen steckt, ist über 30 Jahre gut dokumentiert worden und allgemein bekannt, was unter den diversen kriminellen Organisationen des Georg Soros, der “Open Society” abläuft!
Die “Open Society” arbeitet Weltweit hoch kriminell, vor allem durch die Bestechungs von Adminstrativen und mit Geldquellen aus dem Drogen Handel und Georg Soros und Drogen- und Waffenhandel ist schon vor Jahrzehnten dokumentiert worden. Georg Soros ist auch ein geouteter CIA Agent!
Vor wenigen Tagen wurde auch noch offiziell von Georg Soros Vertretern in Albanien geoutet, das Bill Clinton (der mir den Mafiösen Betrugs Freunden um Marc Rice und Co.) die Anweisung gab, das UN Waffen Embargo auf dem Balkan zu brechen und in den Kosovo Waffen zu liefern.
Warum Georg Soros und der CIA eine Offene Gesellschaft „Open Society“ wünschen, um Staaten zu destabilisieren. …….2001 setzte sich Al Gore dafür ein, daß Rich in den letzten Stunden der Clinton-Präsidentschaft eine Begnadigung erhielt. Bei späteren Aussagen vor dem Kongreß gab Libby zu, daß er die Begnadigung für Rich durch seine Kontakte zu Gores früherem Stabschef Jack Quinn
(sowie über zwei frühere Mossad-Agenten im Dienste von Rich) erreichte.
Organizations Funded Directly by George Soros and his Open Society Institute
By Discover The Networks
Organizations that, in recent years, have received direct funding and assistance from George Soros and his Open Society Institute (OSI) include the following. (Comprehensive profiles of each are available in the „Groups“ section of DiscoverTheNetworks.org):
- Advancement Project: This organization works to organize „communities of color“ into politically cohesive units while disseminating its leftist worldviews and values as broadly as possible by way of a sophisticated communications department.
- Air America Radio: Now defunct, this was a self-identified „liberal“ radio network.
- All of Us or None: This organization seeks to change voting laws — which vary from state to state — so as to allow ex-inmates, parolees, and even current inmates to cast their ballots in political elections.
- Alliance for Justice: Best known for its activism vis a vis the appointment of federal judges, this group consistently depicts Republican judicial nominees as „extremists.“
- America Coming Together: Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to coordinate and organize pro-Democrat voter-mobilization programs.
- America Votes: Soros also played a major role in creating this group, whose get-out-the-vote campaigns targeted likely Democratic voters.
- America’s Voice: This open-borders group seeks to promote “comprehensive” immigration reform that includes a robust agenda in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens.
- American Bar Association Commission on Immigration Policy: This organization „opposes laws that require employers and persons providing education, health care, or other social services to verify citizenship or immigration status.“
- American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by the U.S. government. It supports open borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn to its Advisory Board.
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank seeks to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and mobilizing young law students, helping them acquire positions of power. It also provides leftist Democrats with a bully pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries.
- American Family Voices: This group creates and coordinates media campaigns charging Republicans with wrongdoing.
- American Federation of Teachers: After longtime AFT President Albert Shanker died in in 1997, he was succeeded by Sandra Feldman, who slowly “re-branded” the union, allying it with some of the most powerful left-wing elements of the New Labor Movement. When Feldman died in 2004, Edward McElroy took her place, followed by Randi Weingarten in 2008. All of them kept the union on the leftward course it had adopted in its post-Shanker period.
- American Friends Service Committee: This group views the United States as the principal cause of human suffering around the world. As such, it favors America’s unilateral disarmament, the dissolution of American borders, amnesty for illegal aliens, the abolition of the death penalty, and the repeal of the Patriot Act.
- American Immigration Council: This non-profit organization is a prominent member of the open-borders lobby. It advocates expanded rights and amnesty for illegal aliens residing in the U.S.
- American Immigration Law Foundation: This group supports amnesty for illegal aliens, on whose behalf it litigates against the U.S. government.
- American Institute for Social Justice: AISJ’s goal is to produce skilled community organizers who can “transform poor communities” by agitating for increased government spending on city services, drug interdiction, crime prevention, housing, public-sector jobs, access to healthcare, and public schools.
- American Library Association: This group has been an outspoken critic of the Bush administration’s War on Terror — most particularly, Section 215 of the USA Patriot Act, which it calls „a present danger to the constitutional rights and privacy rights of library users.“
- The American Prospect, Inc.: This corporation trains and mentors young leftwing journalists, and organizes strategy meetings for leftist leaders.
- Amnesty International: This organization directs a grossly disproportionate share of its criticism for human rights violations at the United States and Israel.
- Applied Research Center: Viewing the United States as a nation where “structural racism” is deeply “embedded in the fabric of society,” ARC seeks to „build a fair and equal society“ by demanding “concrete change from our most powerful institutions.“
- Arab American Institute Foundation: The Arab American Institute denounces the purportedly widespread civil liberties violations directed against Arab Americans in the post-9/11 period, and characterizes Israel as a brutal oppressor of the Palestinian people.
- Aspen Institute: This organization promotes radical environmentalism and views America as a nation plagued by deep-seated “structural racism.”
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now: This group conducts voter mobilization drives on behalf of leftist Democrats. These initiatives have been notoriously marred by fraud and corruption.
- Bill of Rights Defense Committee: This group provides a detailed blueprint for activists interested in getting their local towns, cities, and even college campuses to publicly declare their opposition to the Patriot Act, and to designate themselves „Civil Liberties Safe Zones.“ The organization also came to the defense of self-described radical attorney Lynne Stewart, who was convicted in 2005 of providing material support for terrorism.
- Black Alliance for Just Immigration: This organization seeks to create a unified movement for “social and economic justice” centered on black racial identity.
- Brennan Center for Justice: This think tank/legal activist group generates scholarly studies, mounts media campaigns, files amicus briefs, gives pro bono support to activists, and litigates test cases in pursuit of radical „change.“
- Brookings Institution: This organization has been involved with a variety of internationalist and state-sponsored programs, including one that aspires to facilitate the establishment of a U.N.-dominated world government. Brookings Fellows have also called for additional global collaboration on trade and banking; the expansion of the Kyoto Protocol; and nationalized health insurance for children. Nine Brookings economists signed a petitionopposing President Bush’s tax cuts in 2003.
- Campaign for America’s Future: This group supports tax hikes, socialized medicine, and a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs.
- Campaign for Better Health Care: This organization favors a single-payer, government-run, universal health care system.
- Campaign for Youth Justice: This organization contends that “transferring juveniles to the adult criminal-justice system leads to higher rates of recidivism, puts incarcerated and detained youth at unnecessary risk, has little deterrence value, and does not increase public safety.”
- Campus Progress: A project of the Soros-bankrolled Center for American Progress, this group seeks to „strengthen progressive voices on college and university campuses, counter the growing influence of right-wing groups on campus, and empower new generations of progressive leaders.“
- Casa de Maryland: This organization aggressively lobbies legislators to vote in favor of policies that promote expanded rights, including amnesty, for illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
- Catalist: This is a for-profit political consultancy that seeks „to help progressive organizations realize measurable increases in civic participation and electoral success by building and operating a robust national voter database of every voting-age American.“
- Catholics for Choice: This nominally Catholic organization supports women’s right to abortion-on-demand.
- Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good: This political nonprofit group is dedicated to generating support from the Catholic community for leftwing candidates, causes, and legislation.
- Center for American Progress: This leftist think tank is headed by former Clinton chief of staff John Podesta, works closely with Hillary Clinton, and employs numerous former Clinton administration staffers. It is committed to „developing a long-term vision of a progressive America“ and „providing a forum to generate new progressive ideas and policy proposals.“
- Center for Community Change: This group recruits and trains activists to spearhead leftist „political issue campaigns.“ Promoting increased funding for social welfare programs by bringing „attention to major national issues related to poverty,“ the Center bases its training programs on the techniques taught by the famed radical organizer Saul Alinsky.
- Center for Constitutional Rights: This pro-Castro organization is a core member of the open borders lobby, has opposed virtually all post-9/11 anti-terrorism measures by the U.S. government, and alleges that American injustice provokes acts of international terrorism.
- Center for Economic and Policy Research: This group opposed welfare reform, supports „living wage“ laws, rejects tax cuts, and consistently lauds the professed achievements of socialist regimes, most notably Venezuela.
- Center for Reproductive Rights: CRR’s mission is to guarantee safe, affordable contraception and abortion-on-demand for all women, including adolescents. The organization has filed state and federal lawsuits demanding access to taxpayer-funded abortions (through Medicaid) for low-income women.
- Center for Responsible Lending: This organization was a major player in the subprime mortgage crisis. According to Phil Kerpen (vice president for policy at Americans for Prosperity), CRL “sh[ook] down and harass[ed] banks into making bad loans to unqualified borrowers.” Moreover, CRL negotiated a contract enabling it to operate as a conduit of high-risk loans to Fannie Mae.
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities: Reasoning from the premise that tax cuts generally help only the wealthy, this organization advocates greater tax expenditures on social welfare programs for low earners.
- Center on Wisconsin Strategy (COWS): Aiming to redistribute wealth by way of higher taxes imposed on those whose incomes are above average, COWS contends that „it is important that state government be able to harness fair contribution from all parts of society – including corporations and the wealthy.“
Das Georg Soros Verbrecher System der „Open Society“, mit Chodorkowski
„European Council on Foreign Relations“ und der Finanz Betrug rund um Georg Soros.
CIA Offiziere über die engen Kontakte von Bill Clinton zum Drogenhandel
Urteil für Chodorkowski wird Russlands WTO-Beitritt erschweren –
Libyen – Die Attacke von George Soros & Open Society Institute verreckt im Bürgerkrieg
The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/TAL307A.html
Nachdem der oberste UN-Drogenbekämpfers Anonio Maria Costa, gerade erklärt hatte, gewaschene Drogengelder stützten das zerstörte Finanzsystem, verlangte ein führender Vertreter der Soros’ Legalisierungskampagne, die Verfolgung von Drogenkonsumenten und Drogenhändlern zu stoppen – da dies gravierende Folgen für das System hätte.http://www.bueso.de/news/soros-kampagne-krieg-gegen-drogen-gefahrdet-weltfinanzsystemZur Zeit beschäftigen wir uns tatsächlich nur mit der Spitze des Eisberges.Das wäre mal ein richtige Beschallungsherausforderung für Merkel,wo sie mal richtig Luft aus den Hosenanzug raus lassen könnte.<
Georg Soros finanziert gezielt Destabilisierende Gruppen, Kriminelle, in vielen Ländern der Erde wie auch Georgien, Ukraine usw.. um dann sehr billig über die Privatisierungen praktisch geschenckt, wertvollste Firmen zu kaufen bzw. Lizenzen zu erhalten. Das ist das Georg Soros System was auch in Serbien mit Dingic funktioniert hat. Wenn diese Gruppe “Reformer” verkündet, so sind es Georg Soros Leute, welche vollkommen korrupt das Eigentum und Vermögen eines Volk aus Balkanblog
Partner der korrupten und kriminellen Deutschen Aussenpolitik u.a. über die DAAD Abkommen usw.. und beim Bestechen von Politikern im Ausland.